Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Crazy Love (A Review)


I have just finished listening to the audio book version of Crazy Love by Francis Chan. It has been a very challenging and meditative time. Francis Chan incites us to earnestly inspect our God and His love for us. Chan also then provokes us (me) to consider how I love my God in return. How then do I demonstrate, interact, and increase my ability to love God?

Tim Challies does his review of this book as well. Read his review and then I encourage you to also read or listen to this resource.

It is a crazy love to this world. But to us may it be a kind of love that causes us to be more like Christ. You can also check out the website for this book HERE.

2 comments:

December Dreamers said...

I have been hearing a lot about this book and have put it on my "to read" list recently. Interesting that it popped up here too!

How are you guys?

Pastor Adam Love said...

We are doing well. The ministry is going very well and God is truly blessing.

I do encourage you to read the book. It was a great challenge in a devotional sort of way.

Take care!