Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Anxious

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. (Philippians 4:6)

I need this verse today. Quit the natural tendency to grow anxious and fretful. Let nothing distract from the primary hope and supply. Turn your worry into a prayer. Turn your anxiety into a source of supplication.

Remember with thanksgiving the hope you have in God and the past supply that God has already demonstrated Himself capable of granting.

Simple requests, important requests, the outcry of "help, its an emergency and I have no where else to turn." God smiles and says, "Finally. You understand. You had no where else before. About time you showed up. So, what is it, Child, that you need today?"

May I be anxious about nothing, for God is careful about everything that comes into my life that it be for my good and His glory.

No comments: