Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We need it!


I was reading a blog that was passed along to me by a friend and on this blog he gave 10 things that I can pray for my pastor's preaching. I found it great!

I pass it along to you and will be passing it on to the church people to whom I minister. I need these things to prayed for me and in turn my people need to put thought into interacting with the messages. We have too many pew warmers and too many lifeless pulpit speakers. If we could get both sides to be vibrant and astute to the goings on each Sunday God just might visit our services with authority and power.

May we be more enthusiastic for prayer on both sides of the platform!

2 comments:

December Dreamers said...

Hi! Just a quick question about your links list. Where did you get it? I love it.

Thanks

Pastor Adam Love said...

For those wishing to adopt it you can find information about the "Cloud" on my blog by right clicking and following the information. The "Cloud" was designed for WordPress and there is a code you will need to find in order to put it into Blogger. It took some time and tweaking in order to get it to fit. Good Luck!